很抱歉,您使用的瀏覽器版本過低。 建議改用 Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge 以獲得最佳瀏覽經驗!

London's Walthamstow shopping mall evacuated as electric bike battery explodes

Newsflare
596 次觀看
2 個月前
An electric bike battery caught fire at Walthamstow Shopping mall, London, today (October 7). Footage shows smoke inside the building as well as images of the battery bursting into flames. The reason why the battery caught fire is unknown. The shopping centre has been evacuated.
熱門商品
登入後即可張貼留言。
介紹
Watch the latest videos from Newsflare on Yahoo Screen UK.