The break in the 16-inch water main at Green and Fillmore streets was reported on Sunday night, the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission said. The water main break impacted traffic in the area, disrupted water service, and “affected a nearby eight-inch water main,” the commission said.
Repairs on the 16-inch pipe and eight-inch pipe were completed Monday night, and crews would continue to address damage to the street and sidewalk in the coming days, the utilities commission said on Monday.
This footage of the sinkhole was uploaded to X by Christina Martin, who said she filmed it on Monday evening. Credit: Christina Martin via Storyful
- Sinkhole in Tampa suburb reopens for third timeAssociated Press Videos8 個月前
- Flash Flooding Creates Sinkhole in Ocala NeighborhoodStoryful6,179 次觀看・8 個月前
- Newly active Texas sinkhole unearths forgotten fears in someAssociated Press Videos60 次觀看・11 個月前
- Homes Evacuated as Large Sinkholes Collapse Street in Northern UtahStoryful47,425 次觀看・11 個月前
- Search continues for 2 inside massive Guatemala sinkholeAssociated Press Videos2,507 次觀看・1 年前
- كندا ترحب باللاجئين السوريين بأنشودة "طلع البدر علينا"شاشة Yahoo8 年前
- Model has world's smallest waist after 18 surgeries and 6 ribs removedشاشة ياهو مكتوب170 次觀看・8 年前
- Photographer Shows Up Wingtip Vortices of Landing PlanesStoryful73 次觀看・8 年前
- Epic fail! How not to fit a rear wiper blade on your carRumble8 年前