Tesla (TSLA) announced on Wednesday that it will finally bring the Tesla Roadster to production. Originally unveiled in 2017 and promised as the fastest car ever made, the model never made it to the production line until now, with release slated for 2025.
For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
- BYD debuts all-electric U9 supercar at Geneva Motor ShowYahoo Finance Video53,026 次觀看・2 天前
- BYD is not interested in United States' EV market: Exec. VPYahoo Finance Video236,793 次觀看・2 天前
- BYD considers Tesla 'a partner' in the EV transitionYahoo Finance Video43,710 次觀看・2 天前
- BYD proposes doubling share buyback, unveils U9 supercarYahoo Finance Video40,402 次觀看・2 天前
- BYD releases Yangwang U9, a $150K luxury EV supercarYahoo Finance Video109,024 次觀看・1 個月前
- Italian Police Get New 190 mph LamborghiniCover Media128 次觀看・1 個月前
- Lamborghini unveils 'Opera Unica' for 60th anniversaryYahoo Finance Video52,186 次觀看・3 個月前
- Elon Musk unveils Tesla's new Cybertruck to first customersKameraOne2,960 次觀看・3 個月前
- Lamborghini supercar bursts into flamesKameraOne57 次觀看・4 個月前